Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Develop in the medium term, within 2 years, a strong knowledge of the market for the various management positions in the organization. Within this project, also develop employer branding with the market and with the various professionals who are known. As a central position, it should be the point of contact with the various units for the recruitment and selection processes of executive positions and should support the units in seasonal recruitment processes at Pine Cliffs and Cascais.
- Assist and support recruitment and selection processes for new units and projects;
- Assist and support the seasonal recruitment and selection processes in units where these processes have a large volume;
- Market prospecting;
- Develop market analysis to build and develop a database that responds to possible future needs;
- Coordinate and respond to requests for recruitment and selection of executive positions;
- Develop interview guides that fit according to the desired leadership profiles;
- Coordinate the recruitment process for executive positions;
- Monitor kick offs of new executive positions;
- Maintain contacts with profiles that are in the market and that are of interest to the organization;
- Monitor and develop an employer branding.
Specific Qualifications and Skills
- Good communication skills;
- Spirit of initiative;
- Analysis and profiling capability;
- Ability to influence;
- Good knowledge of data protection rules;
- Ability to analyze the confidentiality of topics.
- Higher/university education;
- Minimum 1-3 years professional experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Portuguese. Other languages will be valued.
Apply now: email@example.com