Mission: Ensure that our SPA will offer to guests the best SPA experience in Europe.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the SPA Director in his/her absence;
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of employees delivering spa services, including salon, skin care, program coordination, reservations, reception desk, massages and locker room areas;
- Ensuring guest and employee satisfaction and achieving the operation budget;
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department;
- Assists the SPA Director in managing the day-to-day operations of the spa as necessary;
- Manages supplies and equipment inventories with budget;
- Handles guest problems and complaints;
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels;
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service;
- Supports a Spa orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Initiative and team spirit;
- Strong sense of responsibility, rigor, discretion and confidentiality;
- Extensive experience in setting up spas;
- Sound knowledge of massage techniques;
- Solid understanding of hospitality management and methods to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Proficiency in managing the facilities, maintaining supplies and recruiting staff.
- Specialized High School Degree.
- 3-5 years previous experience in the function.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese (written and spoken).