Senior Revenue Manager
Pine Cliffs Resort is the leading and award-winning Luxury Resort in Europe, a hidden prime seafront location on the coastline of the Algarve, Portugal.
It is an all integrated Complex / Resort with different options of accommodation including 3 Luxury Collection properties (Pine Cliffs Hotel, Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites & SPA, Pine Cliffs Residence) and 4 un-branded properties with a total of 800+ keys, all managed by Marriott International.
We are looking for a new Senior Revenue Manager to join our Revenue Management team at Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort, reporting to the Complex Director of Revenue Management.
This talent will be responsible for managing units and function space inventory, ensuring inventory is allocated and restricted properly to maximize revenue and profits for the Resort. Also responsible for building rates, packages and Resort sales strategy information in the systems, this position will make pricing and positioning recommendations for the Resort. He/She will conduct analysis of revenue, profit and demand associated with units and space inventory, as well as contributing to forecasts, budgets, weekly and daily projections – acting as a functional expert in the Resort.
What would you do?
- Manage units’ authorizations, rates and restrictions, as well as inventory to maximize revenue.
- Ensure that the hotels sales strategies are effectively implemented in the reservation system and the inventory system.
- Monitor transient and group inventory daily to ensure straight-line availability and maximization of revenue potential.
- Use reservations system and demand forecasting systems to determine, implement and control selling strategies.
- Initiate, implement and evaluate revenue tests.
- Ensure compliance and participation in company promotions and eCommerce channels.
- Ensure Resort follows brand strategies that will maintain and/or increase the Resort revenue per available room (RevPAR) and revenue per available square foot (RevPAS).
- Compile information, analyze and monitor actual sales against projected sales.
- Create long range forecast for all revenue streams and updates forecast every period.
- Create weekly forecast for property operations and staffing purposes.
- Conduct sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for the Resort.
- Analyze period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Prepares forecasts of revenue, profit, demand and occupancy for rooms and function space – for prescribed timeframes.
- Prepares revenue and profit opportunity analysis.
We are looking for someone with a degree in a relevant business area (preferred) such us Hotel Management, Management, Finance/Economics or Revenue Management.
Equivalent experience in the field (Revenue Management) and in similar position and property – 5* hotels or Resort, Complex or Corporate Office.
Important Skills & Competencies we value
- Adaptability & Communication
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Team Worker and Leadership Skills, which will impulse the team to move toward the common goal
- Supportive and trust worthy Manager, who will help the team to develop their skills and abilities, in order to contribute to a good environment
- Mathematical Reasoning is a plus
- Good knowledge in relevant areas such as Analytical, Economics, Finance, and Sales & Marketing
- Good computer Skills and advanced Excel knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of Hotel systems
Do you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position? Apply Now