Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort one of the leading and award-winning Luxury and Family Resorts in Europe, is truly an exquisite hidden jewel enjoying a spectacular, prime seafront location on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in Southern Portugal.
Pine Cliffs Resort is an all integrated resort, managed by Marriott International, through its The Luxury Collection brand, with different options of accommodation, investment opportunities and a luxurious lifestyle for the whole family.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit and reconcile all revenue postings.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- High school diploma/equivalent.
- No related work experience is required.
- Important to have clear understanding (reading, written and spoken) of English and Portuguese, other language is an added value.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org