• Strategic and operational management of the property’s F&B department;
• Responsible for planning and supervising all activities in the F&B area, from the good quality of food and services in all the gastronomic areas of the hotel.
• Responsible for managing Stocks, purchasing and calculating food-cost, budget control, annual budget control of the F&B department;
• Coordinate all activities in the F&B area, namely: Restaurants, bars, mini-bar, room service, kitchen, banquets, among others;
• Ensure compliance with rules and procedures by team members and maintain the desired level of service;
• Study new market trends in partnership with the marketing department.
• Consolidated experience in the function (depending on the segment in question, it can be considered experience as Outlets Manager or F&B Assistant Manager at least 3 years);
• Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent area;
• Strong leadership and team motivation skills;
• Strict and with attention to detail;
• Sense of responsibility and autonomy;
• Developed sense of listening, empathy and relationship;
• Resilience and sense of urgency;
• Scheduling Flexibility;
• Strong orientation towards obtaining results;
• Fluent in Portuguese, English and French language written and spoken;
• Domain of basic computer tools;
• Domain of computer applications in the area of F&B Management;
• Good knowledge in monitoring operating services and the principles of Food Safety and Hygiene;
• Knowledge in personnel management and motivation, and budgeting for cost control.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Rute Flores Alves – DRH