Complex Director of Sale
Pine Cliffs Resort is the leading and award-winning Luxury Resort in Europe, a hidden prime seafront location on the coastline of the Algarve, Portugal.
It is an all integrated Complex / Resort with different options of accommodation including 3 Luxury Collection properties (Pine Cliffs Hotel, Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites & SPA, Pine Cliffs Residence) and 4 un-branded properties with a total of 800+ units, all managed by Marriott International.
The Resort offers a wide variety in the F&B outlets and culinary diversity that is reflected in a range of international and local cuisines (11 outlets).With an impressive 2,184 square metres of conference facilities offer 13 elegant function rooms, which have the capacity to host groups up to 1.000 delegates, and offer an out of the box experience for them through the great veriety of outdoor venues, the largest being 4,500m2 (48,437ft2).
The Resort includes a extensive leisure facilities, from sporting variety in the form of golf, tennis, paddle, football, water sports, and health club, and the impressive Pine Cliffs Goes Active facility ie 125m2, with the latest technogym equipment, goup classes in a active studio and personal trainer. It also has a sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and indoor swimming pool, ideal for laps and other water exercises.
For guest wishing to recover balance, relax, renew their energy and replenish their spirit with in the Resort we have the award winner, Serenity Spa – The Art of Well Being, with 12 treatment rooms, and a Hairstyle beauty salon.
For younger guests Pine Cliffs resort offeres the 7000 square meters Porto Pirata, the children’s village.
In addition the Resort also offers a large range for holidaying adults and families shops and boutiques.
Functions as the leader of the property sales department for multi properties and with significant local F&B revenue. Manages the property’s reactive and proactive sales efforts and provides day to day leadership to sales associates, to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for set up goals for all properties and secure revenues. Implements the brand’s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process and focuses on building long-term, value-based customer relationships. Evaluates the property’s participation in the various sales areas (e.g., Global Sales office, and any other lead channels available, etc.) and develops strong working relationships to proactively position and market the property, aligned with marketing and communications team. Develops and implements property–wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile in order to drive investment to the owner.
Together with the Revenue leader, develop a solid strategy to guarantee a strong market share performance.
The Complex Sales leader is a member of the strategic team of the resort, therefore part of the Executive Committee of the property.
We are looking for a candidate with a degree in one of the following areas (preferably), Management and Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality and Hotel Management, or related areas.
Equivalent experience in the area in similar position and ownership – 5 * hotels or Resort, Hotel complex or corporate office
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Sales Activities
- Manages the development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market.
- Monitors the effective resolution of guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process by creating mechanisms to channel issues to property leadership and/or other appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintains successful performance by increasing revenues, controlling expenses and providing a return on investment for the owner.
- Implements the brand’s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process and focuses on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the hotel’s’ sales objectives.
- Interfaces with regional marketing communications for regional and national promotions pull through.
Building Successful Relationships
- Develops strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and monitoring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Functions as the leader of the property’s sales department .
- Develops sales goals and strategies and verifies alignment with the brand business strategy.
- Partners with Human Resources to attract, develop and retain the right people in order to support the strategic priorities of the market.
- Creates effective structures, processes, jobs and performance management systems are in place.
- Sets goals and expectations for direct reports, aligns performance and rewards, addresses performance issues and holds staff accountable for successful results.
- Provides day to day leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues.
Do you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position? Apply Now!