Director of Revenue Management
Mission: This professional might conduct analyses of prices offered by other hotels to develop competitive prices and discounts.
- Oversees revenue management activities and managers within area of purview;
- Responsible for balancing the financial objectives of different lodging products to maximize total revenues and profit associated with guest rooms;
- Position is accountable for pricing, positioning and inventory of all hotels within area of purview;
- Oversees all processes associated with demand, revenue, inventory, forecasting and opportunity analysis;
- Develops and recommends sales strategy for pricing of the transient customer, wholesale, and group segments. Identifies new revenue opportunities and effectively communicates sales strategy and pricing to all key stakeholders;
- Acts as primary contact and maintains productive relationships with all stakeholders, including hotel General Managers, sales leaders, franchisees and owners;
- Generates updates on transient segment each period and continually analyzes transient booking patterns;
- Provides critical input to property leaders for development of market sales strategy;
- Maintains accurate reservation system information;
- Checks distribution channels regularly for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning;
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts;
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc;
- Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources;
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines;
- Analyzes weekly and monthly STAR information to assist in analyzing past strategies; identifies areas needing improvement, identifies competitor set strengths, and develops strategies to best capture available Market Share;
- Analyze STAR information to assist in development of RevPAR Index forecasts;
- Generates yearly room revenue budget.
- Knowledge of brand reservations and revenue management systems;
- Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships;
- Ability to work quickly in a high-pressure environment;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Attention to detail and high organizational skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and rigor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Hotel or Hospitality Management;
- 5 or more years of experience in the area.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
Would you like to join our team? Apply Now!