Chef de Cuisine
“Chef de Cuisine” is responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative cuisine of the highest quality, presentation and flavour for the dining rooms, banquets and other food facilities, resulting in outstanding guest satisfaction.
- Supervisors and coordinates activities of cooks and workes engaged in food preparation;
- Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily;
- Prepares and cooks food of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions;
- Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions;
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor;
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards;
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays;
- Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations;
- Supervises kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures;
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Ability to be Creative;
- Multiple cooking styles;
- Keep up with the trends;
- Hands-on Atitude;
- Creative menu capacity;
- Guest Driven – Outgoing.
- Specialized High School Degree;
- 3-5 years previous experience in the function.
- Good communication skills in English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
What to join us? Apply Now: email@example.com