Mission: Support the team in Financial/Accounting and report directly to those responsible for the department.
- Assist the Director of Finance in managing all financial operations, including invoicing;
- Processing accounting data (validation, accounting and archiving);
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, balance sheets and others necessary for the monthly and annual closing;
- Preparation of monthly and annual accounts for the closing of the month/year;
- Preparation of periodic and annual tax returns and compliance with legal and tax deadlines;
- Execution of administrative tasks of an accounting and financial nature;
- Coordination and support in the external financial audit process;
- Additional tasks to the role as needed.
- Certified Accountant (mandatory requirement);
- Experience with various accounting management software – SAP (preferred requirement);
- Knowledge in accounting procedures and principals;
- Domain with Excel;
- Proactivity, dynamism and a high sense of responsibility;
- Team spirit and easy interpersonal relationships;
- Immediate availability (preferred factor).
- Degree in Accounting (preferred), Management, Economics or similar;
- 3-5 years of experience in the area.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese;
- Other languages will be valued.
Would you like to join our team? Apply Now!