“Bar Manager” is responsible for the management of all aspects and functions of the bar outlets, in accordance with hotel standards. Directs, implements and maintains Bar service within the Hotel, and ensure that customers are served promptly & courteously.
- Understands beverage control including days on hand, perpetual inventory, bar pars, portion control, costs controls, beverage potentials, mix of sales analysis for beverage, issue & returns, food standards, and period end inventory;
- Attends pre- and post- convention meetings as needed to understand group needs;
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department;
- Participates in the management of departments controllable expenses to acheive or exceed budgeted goals;
- Manages inventories according to budget and business levels;
- Manages to acheive or exceed budgeted goals;
- Assists with developing menus and promotions as necessary;
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met;
- Communicates critical information to the Bar/Lounge staff regarding each event;
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Customer driven;
- Familiar with outdoor operations;
- Good floor management skills;
- Good Bar knowledge – Gins & Bubbles.
- High School Degree;
- 3-5 years previous experience in the function.
- Good communication skills in English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
What to join us? Apply Now: email@example.com