United Investments Portugal
United Investments Portugal (UIP) a member of the Al-Bahar Investment Group, owner of Pine Cliffs Resort, Sheraton Cascais Resort, acclaimed spa brand Serenity – The Art of Well Being, and the Hyatt Regency Lisboa, set to open in the last quarter of 2020.
As a flagship development, Pine Cliffs Resort has set the benchmark for all group mixed use resorts developments, combining excellent investment opportunities in real estate and holiday ownership products with luxury lifestyle experiences.
UIP is also shareholder of Yotel Hotel Group, considered number 1 in the top 9 Leading Hotel Technological Brands worldwide with Hotels in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Singapore, Europe and recently opened in Istanbul.
There are currently 9 new hotel openings in 2019, including Yotel Porto, and at least 15 more under development.
Always more: to be globally renowned, grow in a sustained way, sustainable and creating value for the client.
– UIP constitution
– Pine Cliffs Hotel and Pine Cliffs Townhouses opening
– Pine Cliffs Vacation Club opening
– Pine Cliffs Suites opening
– Vale do Freixo acquisition
– Pine Cliffs Residence opening
– YOTEL New York opening
– Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites opening
– Creation of Serenity – The Art of Well Being brand
– Sheraton Cascais Resort inauguration
– Pine Cliffs Gardens opening
– YOTEL Porto opening (forecast)
– Hyatt Regency Lisbon opening (forecast)
– Quinta Marques Gomes opening (forecast)
Somos Mais – A Social Project, is an initiative promoted by UIP that aims to benefit social entities in the regions where it operates, through the areas where it operates.
As an entity with growing importance in the national panorama, UIP has the responsibility to define a social improvement strategy aligned with the areas in which it operates.
All properties owned by the UIP must operate in the different operating sectors, privileging entities in the region where they are located, so that a national network can be established.
Operating areas: Food & Beverage, education and events.